Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Husband...


My Husband is so many things... and most of them are so perfect for me.


God put so many specific little traits in my husband that I never knew I needed in a mate, and, frankly, I was never looking for in a mate... but God knew how to perfectly design him for me and me for him.

 
Today my hubby is 35 years old... so young and so handsome and so perfectly suited for me.


He's been on earth for 35 years, but I have only been blessed to know him for a little less than five years.  But in those less than five years, he has made so many of my dreams come true.


Since the time I was a little girl, I have wanted to fall in love with a man who was like no one I had ever met.  I wanted for that man to make me his wife and to love and serve him every day in a way he had never been loved or served before.  I wanted that man to make me a mother and to watch him be the best father in the world to our children.


It blows my mind that this one man, my wonderful husband, could make so many of my dreams come true in such sort time -- that I am so lucky to be married to this amazing man.


I love you, Hubby.

Happy Birthday, Babe!  You have made so many of my dreams come true in this short time you've been in my life and been my husband.  I hope I can make half as many of your dreams come true as you have made mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.