Thursday, September 3, 2015

BIG DAY

Today is a BIG DAY!!!


I have been looking forward to this day for over a year.

Today is the day my UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES play Utah IN Salt Lake City, and Hubby and I will be there in the Michigan cheering section.


I have attended one Michigan game in my life, over a decade ago, and Hubby has never attended one.  Now, this game will not occur in The Big House, the quintessential location to watch a Michigan game, but it will occur 6 hours from our home, which, for us, is even better than The Big House.

In addition to it being an exciting day for us, and the commencement of the 2015-16 Michigan football season, it is also the maiden voyage coaching game of our new coach, Jim Harbaugh, who signed as the new Michigan head coach last January and has been a hot topic of conversation, throughout the sports world, ever since.


Despite all the hype, today is his first actual game coaching, and Hubby and I get to see it!

LET'S GO MICHIGAN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.