Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hubby Knows Best


The longer Chris and I are married, the more I'm learning that my hubby knows best.  Now, this is NOT to say that my hubby is always right... but after 3.5 years of marriage, my hubby knows me really well.

Hubby and I got an electric blanket for Christmas.  We have an electric blanket on our guest room bed, but someone gave us a second for Christmas.  I viewed it as a back-up for our guest room and told Hubby that I would put it in the basement for storage until it was needed.  Hubby pretty much laughed in my face.  He said that the electric blanket was for OUR bed because I would love it.

I didn't know what he was talking about.  Sure, a few years ago, when we kept our house much colder (before we had a baby and nanny in our house all day), an electric blanket would have been great... but these days we don't even have the really warm down comforter on our bed.

But, my hubby knows best -- he called to me attention that I put a heating pad on under my covers most nights to warm up the blankets.  I never even thought of that when I was going to put the blanket in storage.  We put the blanket on our bed, and I have been the happiest, toastiest, most relaxed Mama and Wifey ever since.  It's like having a nice relaxing warm bath every night before I fall asleep.

During these past 3.5 years, my Hubby really has been paying attention, he knows me very well, and he really does know best.

Love you, Babe.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.