Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Currently...

Currently...
 
Loving:  Sleep.  I know, I also love my Hubby (A LOT), and our healthy, cheerful, giggly, fast-paced one-year-old... but after our whirlwind trip to St. Louis and Nashville... I'm loving sleep.

Reading/Watching:  I'm trying to read 1000 Gifts... but I have to be honest, that I'm struggling to get into it.

Trying to:  Stay awake with a joyful attitude... instead of a grouchy attitude.

Wishing:  For a few minutes to unpack from our trip.

Excited for:  The University of Michigan season opener College football game against Utah in Salt Lake City... which Hubby, Tracey Ann and I are going to attend in September.  I know, it's a ways away... but I am REALLY excited about it.
 
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.