Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Whirlwind

Life is just a whirlwind right now.  It is such a blessing, and so wonderful -- but fast-paced and tiring.

Last weekend, in New York, for my childhood best friend's wedding, I hardly saw Hubby, Tracey Ann or my parents.  It was NUTS.

Now, we're home, and Chris' parents are in town... for about a minute... and I'm trying to unpack, and welcome them here, and they want to have a Thanksgiving dinner while they're here... and since we're having a big Thanksgiving dinner, we might as well invite friends over.

Oh my...

I really want to write more meaningful blogs than I have the past few days... but I'm just trying to keep up and stay awake at the moment.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.