Monday, November 3, 2014

In Love

Do you remember when you were first falling in love with your spouse?  ALL you wanted to do was talk about him or her... because you were falling in love with him or her.  I was no exception -- I talked about Chris all the time.

Now, I am so head over heels in love with our daughter, that I admit, I want to talk about her all the time.  I've learned to tone it down a little, but any time someone asks about her or brings her up, I am SO grateful, because I get to talk about her.

I cannot believe she is nine months old.  It feels like yesterday when I first felt her kicking in my belly, and at the same time, I can hardly remember life without her.

I am completely head over heels in love with this girl.



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.