Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our First Halloween


This was not just Tracey Ann's first Halloween -- it was Hubby and my first Halloween as parents.  It was the beginning of the rest of our lives. 


Hubby and I have never really cared much for Halloween -- sure, it was fun when we were kids, sure, it was fun in college and in our twenties... but as adults, Hubby and I are not Halloween people.  We have actually never dressed up together, or attended a Halloween party together.  We're just not into it.


I guess it makes sense, then why Hubby was so surprised to see me suddenly get really excited for pumpkins and Halloween.  I'm not making a graveyard in our front yard or anything (and I never will), but I was SO excited to choose a little costume for Tracey Ann, and do some Autumn Harvest, Halloween-y activities with her.


We dressed up our Little Punkin and took her to a pumpkin patch, and we had a great time... and we got some great pictures.  We had a great time.






Happy Halloween.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.