Saturday, March 22, 2014

Moments to Remember

Life is full of simple moments -- moments that make your heart smile, but if you don't take the time to recognize at that moment will simply melt into the memory-less every day.

Last night, Tracey Ann and Hubby and I sang and danced in our living room.  Hubby was playing a CD on his computer, and I gave him Tracey Ann to hold while I heated up some dinner.  Before I knew it, Hubby and Tracey Ann were dancing to Zach Brown Band, and Hubby and I were singing along with as many of the words we could remember.

After a few Zach Brown Band songs, we switched the music to our new favorite song, Let It Go, from Frozen.

Hopefully there will be many moments of singing and dancing ahead for our little family... and I want to keep realizing how special they are when they are happening.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.