Monday, August 28, 2017

Saturday Morning

Hubby's school district only has school four days per week.  But between teacher collaboration days, various committee meetings, sporting events, and additional work, it is rare that he is not working on Fridays.

In addition, our children attend school on Thursdays and Fridays, and I work on Thursdays and Fridays.  So even on the rare occasion that Hubby doesn't have to work on a given Friday... the kids and I are still up and going and have a busy day.

All that to say, when Saturday mornings are quiet and relaxing (that is, when we don't have other commitments dictating our morning), they are really special times.

Cuddles with Daddy 


Then, I jumped in the picture, and I actually love how blurry this picture is because that's indicative of the jumbles and wiggles and giggles of the cuddles.


Then, I finally got everyone in the picture, and everyone is looking at the camera... but no one is smiling.


 I love Saturday mornings... and NEXT Saturday is COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.