Saturday, August 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Grammie!



Happy Birthday to the best mother on the planet who I can always count on, and who is the best Grammie my children could ever ask for.  We love you like crazy and can't wait to see you soon.

There are so many things I wish I could give you on your birthday... but the truth is, it brings me great joy to know that I have given you the gift of grandchildren.  Never has anyone so naturally, joyfully, wonderfully, and effortlessly filled a role as you do as Grammie to my children.

I look at these pictures from the past, less than four years, and anyone can see how much joy your grandchildren bring to your life and I am so happy that my children have allowed you to become the Grammie you were always meant to be.

Happy Birthday.



















We love you, Mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.