Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fun Around The House

We've been having some fun around our house the past few days...

Hubby, my awesome fisherman brought home dinner... well, dinner for Lexie, maybe.

Our precious baby girl got her first black eye the other day... she is walking all over now, and she lost her balance against our coffee table.  Baby girl's first shiner.
 
"Daddy told me there's a sticker on my nose... but I just can't find it."  This sticker stayed on her nose for about an hour.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 


My shiner makes me look really Irish -- maybe I got it in a bar fight? (NO WAY!!)

 "Lucky To Be Me" special shirt

This little girl walks everywhere now.

What a cutie!!!

What a fun box!

Peek-a-boo!

Here I am!

What a fun fort.

So much fun!


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.