Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Chris and I arrived in Michigan at my parents' home VERY late Saturday night.  There was very little sleep had on the road -- and then we went to church Sunday morning, the Country Club for brunch and then church for a musical Candle Light Service Sunday night.
 
On Monday, my mom and I had a sisterhood meeting in the morning and then Chris, my mom and I all hit the nearby mall for some shopping in the afternoon.

The result of two full days of driving, little sleep and two full days of activity:
I fell asleep before dinner in front of the fire with Lloyd as a pillow
 How precious are those few places in the world where I, a grown woman, can be completely relaxed and so perfectly comfortable and safe, I can fall asleep on the floor in the middle of a room?

A little Monday evening catnap after a day full of Christmas errands

Where is the one place in the world where you can fall asleep on the floor?



image signature

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if I could fall asleep on the floor anywhere! Ha! I love these photos, though - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.