Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Blog Gift Exchange

Merry Christmas!

Laura from Between The Lines hosted a Blog Gift exchange.  In November, we told her if we wanted to participate, and she paired up different bloggers to exchange gifts.

We received our fellow blog exchange partners just before Thanksgiving and were given two weeks to get to know our blog partners and then send out a fun Christmas present.  All the gift exchangers are linking up at Between The Lines today.

Morhia at My Soldier and Me Plus Three was my blog partner and last Friday, I received my first Christmas present:

First gift under our tree
Inside was this beautiful purple scarf
It turns out that scarfs are hard to photograph

Thank you, Mohria and Merry Christmas!

image signature

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Purple is such a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that scarf looks fancy! Just found your blog from the swap and I'm enjoying your Christmas-themed posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scarf! Stopping by from the blog swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun and I hope you enjoy! I know what it is to live in the Rockies and I see you love the outdoors by your fun filled pictures. I thought a nice scarf for dressing nice and staying warm in your favorite color would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.