Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Best Thing...

The best thing about the Christmas cards we're receiving this year is this:


Seeing the cards addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Miller; Chris and Brooke Miller; Mr. and Mrs. Chris Miller.  No sight is sweeter to me than receiving cards with these addresses...

 
It was one year ago today that my amazing boyfriend asked me to be his wife.  It was two years ago today, we went on our first date.


 It was one year ago today that my hubby put this gorgeous ring on my finger (and he added a wedding band to it just over 6 months later).


We are more happy today than we were then, and I am more in love with him today than I was one year ago, one month ago, one day ago.  I am so in love with this man!

Happy Anniversary, Babe!


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.