Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break!!

My SPRING BREAK has BEGUN... which for me is a long weekend, but I am SOOOO excited!


I am going SKIING tomorrow, (and skiing on Monday, and skiing on Tuesday!) and then I am spending Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday with my wonderful finance'... then I go back to work, but he will still be on break, so I get to see him Wednesday-Sunday!!!

I am BEYOND EXCITED for a FIVE DAY BREAK, which will include:
  • SKIING
  • time with my WONDERFUL MAN!
  • wedding plans
  • movies
  • running/biking/swimming
  • workout videos ChaLean Extreme
  • reading
  • time with Lexie
  • some... exploration of opportunities -- please pray about this and rest assured that God knows the specifics
I am as happy as a clam at high tide right now... 5 full days of fun and rest ahead. I'm currently updating my IPOD so I can ski to music tomorrow, and watching the DVR of Dancing With The Stars from this week.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.