Monday, February 14, 2011

Love and Prayers

"Love talked about is easily ignored; Love demonstrated is irresistible."

I came upon this quote nearly two years ago as a description of what God had done for us... what a perfect reflection for Valentine's Day.

Love Demonstrated Is Irresistible!

I am excited to write about how Chris and I celebrated Valentine's Day together, but that post will have to wait...

Tomorrow, I will be administering a state standardized test to one student. When administering the test, I cannot have access to my phone, my computer, any work or even a recreational reading book. So, I'd like you to send me prayer requests.

I will have at least 1.5 hours of sitting still, watching this student take a test tomorrow and 1.5 hours of sitting still on Wednesday. I will be spending this time monitoring the student taking the test -- and praying.

If you do not want to leave your prayer requests in the form of a comment, please email:
brooke{dot}sanden{at}gmail{dot}com

I look forward to hearing from you.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.