Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Dance

Last night, Hunter REALLY wanted to go to bed.  I was still working with the kids doing the nightly chores -- dishes, feeding animals, clearing the table, etc, but Hunter was not liking his cuddle time with Daddy.

So, I took Hunter upstairs to get in pjs and nurse without the distractions of his siblings.  I charged Hubby with keeping the kids on track with chores -- Tracey and Caroline were loading the dishwashers, and Howard was clearing the table and feeding the animals.  I also asked Hubby if he could get the kids dessert.

About thirty minutes later, Caroline and Howard come upstairs to tell me they really want to show me their dance and could I bring my phone to record them.

Having no idea what to expect, I put Hunter in his crib and went downstairs with my phone.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that my table was cleared, dishwasher loaded, and animals fed... and then I got to see their dance.

Talk about a fun night...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.