Sunday, July 19, 2020

Next School Year - MomTruth

There are two moms from Canada who have a pretty funny take on Motherhood.  They have a youtube channel, a book, a podcast, and probably more things of which I am unaware.  They have grown in popularity over the past few years and I have enjoyed their videos and diatribes for probably two years or so.

I do not share many of their posts or videos on my blog because they are a little crass for me... but I saw a video the other day that pretty much articulated many of my stressors at the moment... so despite their language and style, I decided it was worth sharing.

If you like the video, check out Cat and Nat on youtube for more of their thoughts on motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.