Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Random Fun

Middle of last week, Hubby got the idea to invite the kids to have a sleepover in the family room while he slept on the couch.

Everyone was literally already in pajamas and just about headed to bed when he mentioned this idea... and the kids very joyfully grabbed their sleeping bags and blankets and (in the case of Lee Lee) every stuffed animal they could find and headed to the family room for a special slumber party living room camp out with Daddy.

They watched a movie and fell asleep and they all had a really fun time.

I declined my invitation to join them as I had to be available to Hunter in case he needed me in the middle of the night.

Also, as it turns out, Lee Lee wanted to climb up on the couch and sleep with Daddy.  Eventually Daddy brought her up to sleep with Mama, so it was good that I was in my own bed.

Remember when you could sleep on anything and wake up feeling great?

Ah, youth.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.