Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Barely Too Big

Hubby and I are getting ready for a garage sale, and so I've been sorting through various boxes -- boxes that have survived previous de-clutterings, but it just might be time to part with some things.

One particular box is one I think most women have -- the "If I ever get back down to the size and shape I was before we got married, then these clothes will fit," box.

So, I took some time and looked and decided that if I get back down to my pre-wedding size, some of the clothes I will still want to wear... and some just aren't my style anymore and it is time to part with them.

There was one shirt in particular that I called Tracey over to try on... and mark my words, this shirt is BARELY too big for her.  It is too big... but barely.

I could hardly believe it.

Also, this isn't something I wore in high school when I was sixteen... I have photographic evidence of my wearing this shirt in my mid-twenties when I was dating Hubby.

And here my oldest daughter can try it on and nearly wear it.

Guess when I sort through my old clothes, I need to make sure to hold back some items that my girls will be able to wear before I know it.

My wearing the shirt summer 2010...


Tracey wearing the shirt summer 2020...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.