Thursday, September 19, 2019

Preggers V: 31 Weeks

31 Weeks with Baby Number 5!
 
31Weeks with Tracey Ann
 

   31 Weeks with the Twins
 
and 31 Weeks with Lee Lee
 

How far along?  31 weeks, 4 days

How I am feeling? Pretty good... although more "pregnant" than past posts.  I really am very lucky that I have uncomplicated pregnancies, and while I can't say I love being pregnant... I am very grateful that my body handles pregnancies as well as it does.  But this week I have felt and thought more pregnancy "complaints" than in the weeks prior.  Just feeling large, and sore, and uncomfortable, and tired -- all normal things, but feelings I've mostly avoided until this week.

How big is the baby?  The size of a bunch of asparagus... 16.1 inches long, 3.31 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep.  I wish my schedule and responsibilities allowed for more sleep.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  I've noticed that my shoulders itch quite a bit and I'm getting some scabs.  Well, I wouldn't have really thought anything about this -- but my sister-in-law has specifically asked me if my skin in any different with this pregnancy.  She said that when she carries boys, her skin breaks out like crazy, and her skin didn't when she carried her daughter.  Well, although I have carried a boy before -- he was a twin, so that pregnancy was different anyways, and his twin was a girl, so it's not a perfect "boy pregnancy" comparison.  Now I'm kind of wondering if I'm carrying a boy, and if my skin is a little different as a result... ?


Baby Nicknames: Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  Going on a mountain adventure with the kids and Hubby out in our local state park.


Food cravings: Nothing in particular but my hematocrit was low on my last blood test, so I'm trying to push protein.

Movements:  Yes, and I can tell this baby is growing -- this pokes and kicks are getting pretty strong... and a little uncomfortable.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  Non-maternity clothes.  I'm getting tired of my maternity selection.
 
General Attitude:  Basically this:
 

 What I am looking forward to this week:  I really hope I can get a back rub or foot rub from Hubby this week -- I am looking forward to the hope that that can happen.  That would be amazing.


Milestones: Not really a milestone, but this week I officially did some "pregnancy" workouts instead of my regular workouts.  I'm torn because my heart rate doesn't get as high, and I like knowing that I"m working out and having a good exercise time -- but it was nice because I didn't have to modify any of the exercises because they were designed for women in third trimester of pregnancy.  I don't know if I will stick with them for the next eight weeks, but it was a nice change of pace for this week to give them a try.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.