Friday, September 6, 2019

Cousin Time

Yesterday the kiddos and I ran around doing errands all day in this suburb of St. Louis -- and they were such troopers.

By mid-afternoon, we went to their cousins' house and basically set them all loose to their own devices while various adults came and went, Hubby's siblings visited with each other and I worked on a photo project charged to me that morning.

I snapped almost no pictures of any of the playtime mostly because I just had no idea where my children were most of the time -- they were around, and no one was crying, but I just wasn't exactly sure where.

Finally, as I was loading the car, we put on a 20 minute episode of a Disney show and popped popcorn and all the little ones made themselves at home on the couches... and then I took a minute for a picture.

Family is wonderful, especially during hard times.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.