Thursday, September 12, 2019

Preggers V: 30 Weeks

  30 Weeks with Baby Number 5!
  30Weeks with Tracey Ann
 
 
  30Weeks with the Twins
 
  
and 31 Weeks with Lee Lee -- because I didn't have a picture from 30 weeks.
 

How far along?  30 weeks, 4 days

How I am feeling? Pretty good... at the moment I'm frustrated with my four children outside the womb, but that's just because we had a rough bedtime tonight.  I'm feeling great with the pregnancy.

How big is the baby?  The size of a zucchini... 15.7 inches long, 2.89 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep.  I wish my schedule and responsibilities allowed for more sleep.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  Well, we were in St. Louis for Hubby's grandmother's funeral this past weekend, and while we were there, my sister-in-law insisted on doing a gender test with me laying on my back and my engagement ring dangling on a chain over my belly.  What is very funny is that my ring WOULD NOT MOVE.  Apparently if the ring moves in a circle, the baby is a girl, and if the ring moves in a line, the baby is a boy.  My ring DID NOT BUDGE.  It made us laugh really hard that my engagement ring supports our family's decision to not find out the gender.  Then she did the test with her ring, and her ring moved in a line, which means the baby will be a boy.  My sistier-in-law is also pregnant (due just days after I am) and the ring test said she is having a boy... then they did a gender reveal based on her blood work, and the gender reveal confirmed her baby as a boy.  So, she holds the ring test in high esteem.



Baby Nicknames: Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  I'm reading Little House on the Prairie to the kids at bedtime, and that is probably my favorite time of the day.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular but my hematocrit was low on my last blood test, so I'm trying to push protein.

Movements:  Yes, and I love them but lately the baby seems to be poking inwards instead of outwards.  I LOVE the baby movements, but when the baby will start to move, I almost immediately have to use the restroom.  It's a little frustrating. 

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  Nothing that I can think of
 
General Attitude:  On nights when the four kids outside the womb are hard, I wonder how in the world we're going to manage a fifth, and it makes me want to cry.  Tonight, that is my attitude.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  I have no idea.


Milestones: I'm starting to feel like I need to pack a hospital bag.  I know its still a little early... but once its packed, its packed.  It can sit there ready to go for eight weeks, but better than getting surprised with an early arrival and not have a bag packed.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.