Thursday, September 26, 2019

Introductions



Last night the littles and I headed up to Hubby's new school for their homecoming parade and bon fire.  It was a lot of excitement for our little ones on a Wednesday night when they have two more days of school this week... but we packed a picnic dinner and decided to give it a shot.  It was the first school event the children and I have attended, so we really wanted to support the school and participate in the Homecoming event.



Our little Lee Lee -- who talks ALL THE TIME these days surprised Hubby and me, when he and I were greeting a family that we hadn't seen in awhile and I was introducing the mom "Mrs. Whatshername" and Addallee just looked right up at her and said, "I'm Lee Lee."


This, of course, sounded more like, "I'm Yee Yee," but both Hubby and I looked at each other with surprise admitted that we didn't know she knew how to introduce herself.  She is not even two.

For the rest of the night, every new person that came over to greet our family, Addallee piped right up, "I'm Lee Lee.  I'm Lee Lee.  I'm Lee Lee" until the new party acknowledged her. 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.