Friday, September 29, 2017

Preggers III -- 36 Weeks


How far along?  36 weeks, 4 days

Comparisons:
 36 Weeks with Tracey


35 Weeks with the Twins... because they were born at 36 weeks 1 day, and I never took a 36 week picture.


36 Weeks with Baby Number 4
and Caroline is showing me where her belly is


How I am feeling?  A little sore at the end of the day... and honestly a little needy.  I sort of wish the kids could take care of me for the day instead of my taking care of them...
 
How big is the baby?  The size of a pineapple -- 18.1 inches long, 5.07 pounds
Sleep:  I love sleep... it is so nice to get off my feet and give my body and my mind a rest.  My body really does take a beating during the day keeping up with my three little ones.  I'm up and down the stairs, lifting little ones, holding little ones, carrying little ones, on the floor with little ones, running after little ones... it is really nice when they all go to bed, and I get to go to bed too.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  Well... we know our baby's gender so no need to predict here.

Baby Nicknames:  I call the baby, "Baby," but Tracey still insists the name should be "'Punzel"

  Best moment this week: I've had a couple really great day with the kids complete with a lot of really great hugs from my three wild little ones.

 
Food cravings:  Nothing in particular...
Missing:  When I was pregnant with our first (Tracey) and I just had to come home from work and put my feet up and rest until the baby arrived.
 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them -- although they can be uncomfortable at times.  At my last doctor's appointment, the baby had moved to a head down position, so hopefully the baby stays that way until the birthday.

Labor Signs:  Not yet.

General Attitude:  Trying to be prepared and make the most of every day and week we have that the baby hasn't arrived... but I'm also trying to savor the moments with our three kids and get as much rest as possible.
 What I am looking forward to this week:  On Sunday I hit the 37 week milestone, which means the baby is full term and that will be great.  The twins were born at 36 weeks 1 day, which was really good for twins, but they were still "late pre-term" babies, and we got to see first hand some of the issues that babies can have when they are born before a 37 week term.  Every day our little one is in there, the more prepared the baby will be for life on the outside.

Milestones: I've now passed the gestational date that I carried the twins, but I still have a few weeks before I hit the gestational mark of when Tracey was born. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.