Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Preggers III -- 35 Weeks


How far along?  35 weeks, 2 days

Comparisons:
 35 Weeks with Tracey


35 Weeks with the Twins


35 Weeks with Baby Number 4




How I am feeling?  Pretty busy... last weekend we went to Colorado Springs as a family, this weekend I will be in Denver at a work conference, and the following weekend, Hubby has sporting events all weekend.  I'm just trying to keep up at this point, and wonder when I'm going to get our guest room organized for family who will arrive when the baby comes.  Also, I have some aches and pains by the end of the day... but they dissipate when I get off my feet and lay down to go to sleep, so that is very nice.

 

How big is the baby?  The size of a pineapple -- 18.1 inches long, 5.07 pounds
Sleep:  I love sleep... it is so nice to get off my feet and give my body and my mind a rest.  My body really does take a beating during the day keeping up with my three little ones.  I'm up and down the stairs, lifting little ones, holding little ones, carrying little ones, on the floor with little ones, running after little ones... it is really nice when they all go to bed, and I get to go to bed too.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  Well... we know our baby's gender so no need to predict here.

Baby Nicknames:  I call the baby, "Baby," but Tracey still insists the name should be "'Punzel"
  Best moment this week: We had a lot of fun in Colorado Springs.  I think my favorite thing was taking the kids to Santa's Christmas Village.  I twins were small enough that they had to ride some of the rides with adults so Hubby and I got to ride some of the rides with our kids.  They really had a ball and there were a lot of rides for our toddlers, which was awesome.  A lot of places we go with our kids are really geared more for older, bigger children, and there isn't much for our twins to do.  That was not the case at the North Pole... plenty for children of all ages... probably up to and including age 10.



Food cravings:  Nothing in particular...

Missing:  A body that can keep up with me.  I like being able to run after the kids and play with them and be on the floor without being in my third trimester of pregnancy.  It will be nice to not have the aches and pains at the end of the day and feel like my body is getting back to normal in keeping up with everyone.
 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them -- although they can be uncomfortable at times.  At my last doctor's appointment, the baby had moved to a head down position, so hopefully the baby stays that way until the birthday.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.

General Attitude:  Trying to be prepared and make the most of every day and week we have that the baby hasn't arrived.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  I will be glad when the work conference in Denver is over.  I'm excited for a few days of not chasing after my little ones, although I do not look forward to sitting still for three days listening to lectures.  Also, I do not want to go into labor in Denver.  I think we will all breathe a big sigh of relief when I arrive home with no plans to travel again until after the baby arrives.

Milestones: I feel pretty huge.  Throughout my pregnancy, I haven't really felt that big... I mean, I do but not enormous, just pregnant.  Well, there must have been a lot of mirrors in our hotel in Colorado Springs because I feel like every time I turned around I was like, "My goodness, my belly is big."  Maternity clothes that I thought still looked sort of cute were barely covering my belly, and I had no idea.  So... sure, we'll call that the "third-trimester-I-look-like-a-whale" milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.