Friday, September 15, 2017

10 On The 10th

Here are the 10 pictures I snapped on September 10th

Howard has started communicating in his own special way when he wants me to come with him somewhere.
 

Morning fun with play-doh... everyone still in pajamas.


My pregnancy email update...


Tracey sat at the bottom of the slide for Howard and Caroline to slide into her (no one was hurt)


Tracey decided to help Howard climb the slide using her head... she kept saying, 
"You're not falling Howard, not on my watch."  
I don't know where she heard that language, but it was really funny.


Lloyd and I went for a walk just the two of us on a trail that I've been wanting to try for awhile.  This beautiful tree was on the trail and it reminded me of big wonderful trees back in Michigan.


Everyone climbing on Daddy.


I saw this on facebook during the course of the day, and it made me laugh pretty hard.


After nap, we split some popcorn and watched America's Funniest Home Videos as a family.  Tracey is old enough to laugh at some of the videos, and Howard and Caroline love all the animals they show.


This costume was labeled on Amazon as a "newborn swaddle" caterpillar costume... I guess by "newborn" they mean "4-year-old."


How are you doing mid-month?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We got one of those caterpillar swaddles for Levi when he was born too. Definitely huge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.