Monday, September 18, 2017

Pike's Peak

The top of Pike's Peak was really windy and cold.  It snowed while we were up there... and our little ones were not happy campers.  But, we drove to the top, bundled everyone up, and forced our wind-blown children to take a few pictures.  The plan was to have a picnic at the top... which we did... once everyone was back in the car, warmer and no longer crying.






 It will be awhile before we return to the top of Pike's Peak with our less than cheerful crew.

But, Hubby and I loved the snow, and he found it really funny that I couldn't zip my vest because of my pregnant belly... so I made due with a sort of zipped vest.



Fyi, this is what 35 weeks pregnant looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.