Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hubby and Me

Honest answers regarding my Hubby and me...

Who's older?
Hubby
 
Difference in age?
Three years
 
Who was interested first? 
I think I was
 
Same school? 
No
 
Born in same state? 
No
 
Worst temper? 
Probably mine
 
More social? 
Often him
 
Most stubborn? 
Often me
 
Wakes up first? 
It depends on the day -- on days when he doesn't have a work alarm, I do... on days when he does have a work alarm, sometimes he does, sometimes I do.
 

 Family Size?
Currently five and counting



Eats the most? 
It depends on weather or not I'm pregnant
 

Cries the Most? 
I do
 
Who Said I love you first? 
He did
 
Better driver? 
He is
 
Better cook?
It used to definitely be him... but the Instant Pot has evened the score a little bit.  He's probably still the better cook, but I'm making a come-back.
 
How long have you been together? 
Married 6 years (almost 6.5); Together almost 8 years
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.