Friday, September 1, 2017

Preggers III -- 32 Weeks

How far along?  32 weeks, 5 days

Comparisons:
 32 Weeks with Tracey


32 Weeks with the Twins


32 Weeks with Baby Number 4

 


How I am feeling?  Pretty motivated and anxious.  I can tell I'm nesting because I am compulsively organizing our house.  Things that have been in piles since we moved in, suddenly I cannot leave alone and must be organized immediately.  I haven't started cleaning yet... just organizing, but for all I know scrubbing baseboards is in my future at this rate.  I have never nested like this before.  I wake up in the middle of the night and I cannot sleep because I am so distracted by the desire to get up and organize.
 
How big is the baby?  The size of a squash -- 16.6 inches long, 3.75 pounds
Sleep:  I sleep well until something awakens me and then I CANNOT get back to sleep.  Two nights ago, Tracey came in at 2:30am asking if she could sleep in our bed.  I got her settled back in her own bed, and I was wide awake until 4:30am.  Last night, Tracey came in at 1:30am asking for more water in her thermos.  I got her settled back down with a full thermos, and I was wide awake until 4:00am.  I finally got up and took a shower at 3:30am because that was one less thing I would have to do when I woke up.  Here's hoping Tracey will start sleeping through the night, and maybe then I will sleep through the night.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  Well... we know our baby's gender so no need to predict here.

Baby Nicknames:  I call the baby, "Baby," but Tracey has switched from calling the baby, "Strawberry," to calling it, "Grape."  The other day she said the baby's name should be "Rapunzel," which was new.  It has been so much fun to watch Tracey anticipate this baby along with Hubby and me and watch how excited she is for her new sibling.
  Best moment this week:  Well, 32 weeks is a milestone because it means I can deliver in Glenwood Springs... but that isn't really the best moment of the week.  I really like feeling so productive, and Tracey, Howard, and Caroline started school this week so our school year routine has officially begun.  All of those are great moments.  Oh, also a friend asked to throw me a baby sprinkle for baby number 4 this week.  I was so surprised because we have plenty for this 4th baby.  But she said she has some really cool ideas, and it will be tasteful, and it was so thoughtful of her to offer.


Food cravings:  I'm eating a lot of apples and peanut butter lately, but I woudn't call it a craving.

Missing:  Sleeping through the night.
 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them.  I mostly feel the baby move when I sit down or get off my feet at the end of the day.  The baby is still breech, so no foot jabs in the ribs at this point.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.

General Attitude: Thinking a mile a minute as I am nesting.  I have never felt this way before preparing for childbirth.  I am so excited for the baby to come, but I want everything organized before the baby arrives... and it is my job to do that organizing.  We may even have a garage sale in the next few weeks.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  College football starting!

Milestones: Thirty-two weeks means I can deliver in Glenwood, and all the kids starting school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.