Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lesson Learned

My sister was never a mother... but she had great advice about life:
Always put on makeup.

Now, I wonder if Tracey (sister) would have altered her philosophy if she had had a child, or two... or two at the same time... or a toddler... but I really should take her advice more often.

Knowing my sister, she probably would have altered her philosophy to:
Always put on makeup, and make sure your children look their best.
I should really take her advice more often.

So, Hubby had a party night at school a few weeks ago, and it had been a long week... and a long day... and a long afternoon... where we hadn't seen Hubby very often -- so I took the kids to school for the last few minutes of the party to watch the commotion and spend some time with Daddy.

It took about 5 minutes for my children to be collected by their baby-sitters and taken to a photobooth... and in the end, Hubby and I ended up in some pictures too.
Lesson learned:  Always put on makeup.
Always put on makeup and make sure your children look their best.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.