Saturday, July 9, 2016

The World

Frankly I have no words for what is going on in the world right now.  A part of me wants to try to describe something so, in future years I will remember what was going on in the world when I wrote this, but another part of me doesn't want to in any way commemorate what is going on in the world right now.

For the sake of history, policeman are getting shot -- frequently and brutally.  Our country is completely divided -- on everything, and sometimes, it feels, just for the sake of being divided.  I fear for my children, almost all the time and for actual evil around every corner.

I saw a quote yesterday that put everything I am feeling into one sentence.  I wish it was a sentence about God and joy overcoming evil and how having strong faith leads to peace... but it was not.  It is, however, a quote that perfectly articulates what I'm feeling:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.