Monday, July 6, 2015

Sounds Like Life

The more Hubby and I try to regain some energy, get a little R&R, regroup and plan for the future, the more I realize the life is just crazy and beautiful and tiring and hard to plan for.

I am learning more and more that everyone's life has seasons (in parenting, long seasons) where marriage is teamwork more than romance, and chores more than dates... the key is to find someone who makes the teamwork and chores fun and romantic.

I am so lucky that Hubby and I share life together... and we love each other through the broken plans, the exhausted days, the endless semesters of graduate school, the uncertainty about the future, the piles of laundry, and tag-teaming the toddler... life is absolutely crazy, and, with my Hubby, it is an absolute dream come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.