Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Somewhere In Time

My family is headed off to Mackinac Island and I am SO excited.  I haven't been to Mackinac Island since I was 18 years old, and Hubby has never been.

To make the trip even sweeter, we are staying at The Grand Hotel.

I will write more about Mackinac Island... and more about The Grand Hotel... but for now, trust me that Mackinac Island is a one-of-a-kind, sort of fantasy place.  And, The Grand Hotel is another completely one-of-a-kind, absolutely created from a fantasy place -- and we get to experience both in the course of a few days.

There was a movie filmed at The Grand Hotel called Somewhere In Time, which was a romantic, sappy movie with the most beautiful musical soundtrack.  The theme has been in my head for days as we are preparing for this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.