Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh Deer! Praise The Lord!

Oh Deer!

My amazing husband brought home a deer this weekend!
** Note: Pictures of a dead deer are forthcoming **

Here is good ole Bessie (the truck)... FILTHY after the hunting expedition.

Chris didn't tell me that he got a dear until he came in and said hello and chatted a little while.  Then he commented that he cut his hand.  When I asked how he cut it he said, "On the deer's rib cage."  I thought he was kidding.  He wasn't!

Lloyd could tell something was in the back of the truck.



I've never seen a car port used to hang a deer... but that's what our is being used for at present.

I've actually never seen a hanging deer, so this was a first too.

 We are so thankful that the Lord provided this meat for us.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.