Sunday, September 25, 2011

A-Z Migraine Distraction...

Chris and I had a great time in Arizona and we are now home.  I am fighting a migraine and about to fall asleep... but before I do, in an effort to take my mind off the migraine, I'm going to participate in Mimi's A-Z of Me!  :-D

A.  Age:  27
B.  Bed Size:  Queen with my Hubby!
C.  Chore that you hate:  I hate all chores when I have a headache... without a headache nothing's that bad
D. Dogs:  Our Labrador puppy, Lloyd Carr is on his way... just waiting on God's timing
E.  Essential start to your day:  The alarm going off...
F.  Favorite color:  Tied between green and purple - green for wearing, and purple for seeing and using
G. Gold or Silver:  Good question... Gold, but either white or yellow
H.  Height:  5'3"
I.    Instruments you play:  Harp, piano but its been a long time, and voice
J.  Job Title:  Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments ages 3-21 across 5 Rocky Mountain counties
K.  Kids:  Not yet, but eventually, in God's timing -- but we have an adorable kitty, Lexie -- why wasn't "C", Cats?
L.  Live:  Yes, I do! :-D  Okay, I live in Colorado.
M.  Mother's name:  Judith Christine -- goes by Chris
N.  Nicknames:  Brookie, Babe, Wifey (just Chris uses those last two), Mrs. Miller
O.  Overnight hospital stays:  Not yet.
P.  Pet Peeves:  Using words other than the medically correct terminology to use the bathroom.  Gross to mention, but there are proper terms for what you do in the restroom, and I'd rather hear those words than the incredibly gross and immature substitutes that 90% of our society uses.
Q.  Quote from a movie:  "Never leave your partner, especially in a fire... Don't just follow your heart.  Your heart can be deceived.  Lead your heart." - Fireproof
R.  Right or left handed:  Right... but my left eye is dominant.
S.  Siblings:  an older brother and sister, Trent and Tracey -- and now Chris' family - twin siblings a brother and sister and another brother because Chris' sister is married -- lots of siblings now!
T.  Time you wake up:  Around 6:30 Monday-Friday and usually around 7am on weekends
U.  Underwear:  Did this A-Z thing really just ask me this?
V.  Vegetable you hate:  Hate is such a strong word that this survey seems to like... I do not like
W.  What makes you run late:  It seems like a bad idea to say my husband or my in-laws (:-D)... so I'll say lack of adequate time management
X.  X-rays:  Are expensive.
Y.  Yummy food you make:  Indian Pulled Pork
Z.  Zoo animal:  Polar Bears

Your turn!  Enjoy the A-Z distraction like I did.  :-D

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.