Friday, November 19, 2010

The Easy Part

How do you feel about tests?
My dad always said "You've studied, you've worked hard... taking the test is the easy part." I didn't always agree with him (those years of middle school tests evoked more stress than ease) but after YEARS of tests... and more importantly, YEARS of STUDYING, I completely agree with him.Tomorrow, I will begin my 2 standardized tests in 48 hours (1pm Saturday-1pm Monday) PAR-TAY! :-D Prayers will be appreciated, but I feel prepared -- at least READY TO STOP STUDYING and put the pencil to paper (and braille writer to paper) and take it.Have a great weekend before Thanksgiving and my prayers are with you for safe travels and a restful and blessed Holiday.
image signature

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do great! Happy test taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Go Girl! We will see you at the finish line sort of on Tuesday in Vail:) Much love, Momma & Daddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.