Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Preggers VI: 33 Weeks

 How far along?  33 weeks, 5 days




Comparisons:
 
 33 Weeks with Tracey


33 Weeks with the Twins


32 Weeks with Lee Lee... because I didn't take a picture at 33 weeks

 

33 weeks with Hunter




How I am feeling? 
Pretty well... tired but I think that's probably to be expected for basically the next 20 years.

How big is the baby?  
The size of a bunch of celery... 17.2 inches, 4.19 pounds
 
Sleep: 
Sleep is wonderful, but I have been experiencing more and more heartburn at night... so if I can get a handle on that, my sleep will be much sweeter.

Boy/Girl Predictions: 
Nope... just predicting a baby.

Baby Nicknames: 
Baby 
 
  Best moment this week
We had a great Easter weekend as a family... that was fun.



Cravings: 
Foot rubs!  Foot rubs are on my mind most of the day.

 
Missing:  
Nights without heartburn

 
Movements:  
Yes... so many, and some very distinct jabs from, what I believe are the feet.  I know exactly where they are.  Earlier this week, I felt the feet moving and I called Howard over to feel them.  He proceeded to push in about three times on my belly... and the baby kicked back about three times on his hand.  That was pretty special!

 
Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.

General Attitude: 
I feel like I really want construction done at our house.
  
What I am looking forward to this week:  
I'm not sure... just another week with the five children enjoying the sixth in the belly.
 
Milestones: 
Nothing in particular this week that I can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.