Sunday, January 31, 2021

Preggers VI: 24 Weeks

24 Weeks with Baby Number 6



24 Weeks with Tracey
 

24 Weeks with the twins- first update in our own home!


No documentation of 24 weeks with Addallee, but here's 21 weeks.


24 Weeks with Hunter


How far along?  24 weeks, 3 days

How I am feeling? 
I'm feeling well.  Everyone is healthy at the moment (Praise God!) and we had a great week following Tracey's birthday.  I have done some cleaning and tidying (and purging of toys) both on the main floor and our basement, and the house is starting to feel more tidy and organized than it has been since the Christmas tree arrived.  Oddly, as I'm organizing things, I am starting to think about getting ready for the baby... which feels early... but it also feels like it is something easy to get done because then its done -- better early than late!

How big is the baby?  The size of an ear of corn or as big as a cantaloupe... 11.8 inches long, 1 1/4 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep most of the time... nights do not feel long enough.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  Yes, I predict the baby is a boy or a girl.  I really have no idea which this baby is, and I don't have a hope either -- I will be so happy with a son or a daughter... and I will have little twangs of sadness over it not being the opposite because either one would be so perfect for our family.  Thankfully, this is entirely in the Lord's hands and He knows exactly what sibling will complete our family.



Baby Nicknames: Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  Caroline felt the baby move, and then suddenly I had three other children with hands on my belly hoping to feel the baby move.  That was pretty cool.  Hubby snapped a picture.




Food cravings:  Yes.  I crave food.

Movements:  Yes, and I love them.  Addallee has felt them although I think she thought it was a little weird, and Caroline has felt them.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  Nothing at the moment.
 

General Attitude:  I've really been treasuring doing things as a family.  We try to go swimming as a family once a week, and the kids and I cleaned the basement this week, and then I let them have a special project as a reward for their hard work cleaning the basement.  Hubby and I have been working as a team, and life just feels like a true blessing right now as I draw closer to the start of my third trimester.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Well... something is coming down the pike, but I'm not going to say what it is.  Stay tuned for an announcement though.


Milestones: The baby being 24 weeks is a milestone, because this is when a baby is considered viable -- although one would never want to deliver a baby this early, babies can survive when born this early.  Its just another milestone crossed off the list, and hopefully, and prayerfully the baby will stay put for another 15 or so weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.