Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Preggers VI: 22 Weeks

I've been feeling guilty for being delayed with my pregnancy posts... but in looking back for comparison pictures from Tracey, the Twins, Lee Lee and Hunter -- turns out around 22 weeks is when I seem to consistently have a hard time posting my pregnancy update.  With the twins, I skipped 23 weeks, with Lee Lee I skipped from 21 weeks to 31 weeks (Major Fail!) and with Hunter I combined weeks 22 and 23 for an update.

22 Weeks Baby Number 6



22 Weeks with Hunter

 


22 Weeks with the Tracey


22 Weeks with the twins


No documentation of 22 or 23 weeks with Addallee, but here's 21 weeks.


How far along?  22 weeks, 5 days


How I am feeling? Well, more tired this week - the kids are coming down with sniffles, and I can tell my energy level is not what is has been.


How big is the baby?  The size of a spaghetti squash or coconut... 10.9 inches long,  15.2 ounces

Sleep:  I'm sleeping well


Boy/Girl Predictions:  Nothing new... some kiddos are sure it is boy, and other kiddos are sure its a girl.  I am really torn.  Some days I think one gender, other days I think the other gender.





Baby Nicknames:  The kiddos call it "Baby" and they talk to it ALL THE TIME.  They cannot leave the house with saying, "Good bye Mama!  Good bye, Baby!"
 
  Best moment this week:   My birthday was this past week, which was a lot of fun.  The kiddos and Hubby made it very special.


Food cravings:  Nothing really.


Movements:  Yes, and I love them.


Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.


Missing:  Healthy children.
 
General Attitude:  I kind of feel like January is dragging, but I'm trying to just focus on one day at a time.  I do wish we would get some more snow -- I think a snowy January is a little more inspiring.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  We had a great week of swimming and Hubby and I had a date (speaking in terms of the week between 22 and 23 weeks).


Milestones:  I turned 37!  And hopefully this was my last birthday pregnant... I have actually only been pregnant for two birthdays (Tracey and Baby Number 6) -- with the other kiddos, they were newborns on my birthday (less than three months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.