Friday, January 22, 2021

Little Boy

 Don't let his short legs and his wobbly walk fool you... this little boy really is well into toddler antics.  He has let me know this week in no uncertain terms that he is no longer a baby but a full blow little boy who wants to get into everything.



A few days ago, I was sorting laundry in the basement when Howard called me upstairs.  I told him I was sorting laundry and I would be up in a few minutes and he calmly, but emphatically suggested I come upstairs now.

I went upstairs to find Hunter standing on the top step of a three-step step ladder.  The step ladder was in the kitchen, and the kitchen gate was closed when I went down to the basement... but at some point of the few minutes I was downstairs, the gate was left open and Hunter was thrilled to show off his climbing skills.

The next day, as I was getting the twins ready for school, I found him determined to load nerf darts in Howard's nerf gun.  Just last week, he was eating the nerf darts, but now he knows exactly where they belong and apparently he is determined to give his big brother strong competition in a fun nerf war.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.