Sunday, January 10, 2021

Hunter's Hair

 All over the world are moms of little boys who dread the first haircut.  Many of them put it off for a LONG time -- sometimes years.  All over the world are mothers claiming that their son doesn't look like a little girl simply because the mother doesn't want to lose the baby hair of her baby boy.

I am not that mother.

I do not like long hair on my boys.  My definition of long hair, is still pretty short, but that's how I like it.  If I can put the hair in a tiny pony-tail, or use a barrette to get it out of your eyes, it is too long.

With COVID rules being what they are, babies have to sit in a barber chair by themselves -- they are not allowed to sit on their parent's lap.  So... I decided to cut Hunter's hair.

Here was a picture from the other night before I cut it -- he's a mess because we had just finished dinner and I decided to take advantage of his being in his high chair, and about to get a bath.



Here is after the hair cut.





Certainly not going to change careers, but I'm very happy his hair is shorter and I don't have to worry about another hair cut for a few months at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.