Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Preggers VI: 23 Weeks

I'm currently 23 Weeks with Baby Number 6, and I feel like the pregnancy is flying by... but I also feel like I'm still a long way from the finish line.


23 Weeks with Baby Number 6



 
23 Weeks with Tracey 



22 Weeks with the twins


No documentation of 22 or 23 weeks with Addallee, but here's 21 weeks.



23 weeks with Hunter



How far along?  23 weeks, 5 days



How I am feeling? Well... a little tired.  We had Tracey's birthday and birthday party this weekend and it was tiring.  Thankfully, it was a wonderful birthday celebration for her -- and the laundry will wait, but I'm just feeling a little tired after the exciting weekend.

 

How big is the baby?  The size of a mango or eggplant... 11.3 inches long, 1.10 pounds

 

Sleep:  Not as well as past weeks... I'm not sure why, just not sleeping as soundly as I have been.


Boy/Girl Predictions:  I am very excited for either a baby boy or baby girl to join our family.



Baby Nicknames:  All of the children call the baby, "Baby" and talk to him/her on a very regular basis
 
  Best moment this week:  Tracey's birthday and birthday party.  It was really fun hosting an outdoor ranch party and horse trolley ride for her and some of her friends from school.  Definitely best part of the week.


Food cravings:  Protein!  I get really hungry for protein.

 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them.  They're getting stronger so hopefully the kiddos will be able to feel them soon.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.

Missing:  My back itches a lot in this pregnancy.  Thankfully, Hubby is there to scratch my back... but I miss my back not being so itchy.
 

General Attitude: Chugging along... gratefully the kids are healthier, and back in school, and trying to keep my nose to the grindstone while keeping the house somewhat in order.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Getting some piles of laundry put away.  I know, my life is glamorous!



Milestones: I now have a 7 year old!  That's a big milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.