Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Girls




This picture encapsulates so much personality of my girls.

Caroline found her fitting in our family when Addallee was born.  Caroline has loved babies since she held her first baby doll and loves being a big sister to Lee Lee.  I know they will fight in days to come... but more often than not, Caroline is inserting herself to help take care of Addallee.

Lee Lee loves her role as the youngest of our crazy, loving crew.  Her favorite place to be is anywhere getting attention from one of her big siblings.  She usually has the biggest smile on her face any time a sibling is playing with her... which is often.  If not a smile, it is this wide-eyed gaze that you see here as though she is desperately trying to catch up with her siblings and be a part of the fun as best she can.

And then there is my oldest, Tracey Ann.  We listen to a lot of music in our home... and with that comes a lot of awesome dance parties.  When this picture was taken, Tracey has asked to put on her dance costume and was dancing all around the basement.  I think this picture caught her mid-jump and twirl.  When I told her that her dancing looked great, she informed me that this was, "Tracey Style!"  I don't think truer words have ever been spoken.

... And Howard.  Where was Howard when I took this picture?  
If I had a nickle for every time I wondered where Howard was.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.