Thursday, May 3, 2018

Juggling

I have such a busy six days ahead of me.  I feel like I am turning into a professional mom juggler... but if I were a professional, shouldn't I be better at all the juggling?

 In the next six days I have normal work days, two overnight out-of-town work commitments, my parents will be visiting (thank goodness for the help!), Tracey has her first dance recital, and Addallee is being dedicated in church.

I feel like I can handle Mama crazy... and I can handle work crazy... but this bout is such a combination of Mama chaos and work chaos.

I tried to find a picture that encapsulated the juggling I feel like I'm doing and I had a hard time.

This woman is way too calm and pretty... maybe she is a professional juggler.


This woman looks way too happy about the juggling... and I don't think I could wear this outfit to work.


This woman is getting closer to how I feel... she even has read hair.


The look of this mother definitely looks familiar.


... and I think we have a winner -- but we have to add a few more children and include a few more students across three school districts -- and, and probably add laundry.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.