Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Joy

While I've been seriously stressing about work things this week, Hubby and I decided to hire a few baby-sitters for Monday afternoon so I could get some work done to prepare for my meetings this week.

While they were playing in the yard Hubby hooked up the sprinklers and let them run for the first time this season.

When I got home from my meeting, I saw a text from one of the baby-sitters full of pictures of the fun the kids had while I was working.

I see these pictures, and I am filled with two thoughts:
This is what joy looks like, and who are these grown up children?









When I see these pictures I see what I do not want to miss.  I do not want to be so stressed with work these days that I miss the joy of being with my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.