Thursday, June 15, 2017

Four Things

 
Four names People call you;
 1. Brooke
 2. Mama
 3. Brookie
 4. Babe

Four places I have lived:
 1. Norton Shores, MI
 2. Lexington, VA
 3. Rome, Italy
 4. Nashville, TN

Four things I love to watch on TV:
 1. Modern Family (with Hubby)
 2. Home Improvement reruns
 3. Counting On
 4. Last Man Standing (with Hubby)

4 Places I have visited:
 1. Greece
 2. Alaska
 3. Maine
 4. Asia

Four things I love to eat 
 1. Chinese
 2. Sirloin Steak
 3. Breakfast out
 4. Fresh blueberries

Four things I love to drink:
 1. Water
 2. Diet Coke
 3. Blush wine
 4. Fizzy water with lemon (Dasani)

Four people I think will respond and hopefully be fun:
 Since I didn't do this on facebook, no one will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.