Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sights of the Season I

This month, in an effort to keep myself focused on the joy of the Christmas season every day, I have been posting 25 days of instagram, sort of an Advent Calendar of sorts.

Do you remember Advent Calendars?  I guess they were the old fashion version of Elf on the Shelf.  My understanding is that the Elf hangs out at your house to keep an eye on the kiddos and report back to Santa in the days leading up to Christmas.

When I was a kid, there was no elf -- there were 25 pieces of candy, 25 Bible verses, and 25 ornaments to put on a tree -- one each day leading up to Christmas.

Well, I've been posting one picture a day each day of December leading up to Christmas.

Here are some that I posted -- days 1-5:







image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.