Thursday, August 25, 2011

Saying Hey!

August 25th!

It is crazy for me to think that just two months ago I became Chris' wife.  It feels like no time at all and it feels like much more time.
To celebrate tonight, Chris has an open house for his students at school, and then I'll be making him a special dinner.  Special, because its one of his favorite meals and special because I have never made it before.  Okay, let's be honest here... this could be a recipe for disaster!

I haven't told Chris what I'm making, but I will be drawing inspiration from The Pioneer Woman and her cookbook.  I'll let you know how it goes.
Also, I just wanted you to feel free to say "Hey" when you read my blog posts.  I have a fun little blog counter at the bottom, so I know people have found our new URL and they're stopping by (quite a few of you are)... Feel free to say "Hey", leave a comment, or become a follower.  :-D


image signature

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,

    I stumbled on your blog from Joyful Adorations!
    I enjoy reading your blog! I am an 18 yo young lady not married, but hopefully one day that "special someone" will come my way! I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers!

    You can read my blog over at www.hannahshumblehappenings.blogspot.com!

    God Bless,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.