Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Around The Corner...

The time is drawing near and the BIG DAY is in just around the corner!

source

Chris arrived Monday evening and life and wedding projects are rolling right along this week. My maid-of-honor arrives tomorrow night, and by Thursday afternoon I feel like the work stops and the fun begins.

I will run my last *planned* errands on Thursday morning and then many of my out-of-town friends arrive Thursday afternoon. The day I become my husband's wife is just around the corner!!!!

Let the celebration begin!

image signature

4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you!!!!!!!! Praying very much for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Brooke!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope that all the last minute details are taking care of themselves and you are able relax and enjoy yourself today and tomorrow! Have a beautiful wedding day and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blessed day and enjoy... stop and cherish the memories and celebrate all that God has done! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.